Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome to Carbon Commentary for Atlantic Canada

I decided to launch this blog because I believe there is a serious lack of information about carbon policy, economics, and news for and about Atlantic Canada. The new carbon economy is numbered in the trillions of dollars. The new carbon regulatory framework for North America is about to be launched from Washington. Those twin halves of the carbon shift make it the biggest thing to hit society since the invention of money. I intend to fill the information void, demystify the carbon shift, and keep you up-to-date on the carbon news you need to know to make informed decisions about your business, your organization, or your career.

So welcome to Carbon Commentary.

I look forward to sharing an insider’s view of carbon management, carbon credit trading, and carbon policy with you on this blog, as well as the latest news and expert analysis as it comes across my desk.

Tomorrow, I’ll tell you about me, my credentials, and the roller coaster ride that is the life of a carbon consultant for the past 5 years. In the meantime, I recommend checking out the trailer for the documentary called "Carbon Hunters". It will be aired on CBC TV on Thursday November 26 on the program called the Doc Zone at 8pm local. Looks interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment